Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Kush" makes Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg high on the road to Detox!

It's finally official: "Kush" will be the first single for Dr. Dre's (very very very) long awaited upcoming solo record "Detox". And who else could be featured on a track named "Kush" than Snoop Dogg? This is one of Snoop's best performances in years. The hook is done by Akon with additional vocals by the singer Chief Thunderbird aka Sly.
You can hear that they tried to make him sound like Nate Dogg - now that's a very huge shout out if you ask me! I can see this track banging in the clubs very soon and you can expect the video that has been shot yesterday to be released within the next few weeks.

Detox is coming!






On another note, Snoop Dogg just put the new video to the lead single of his 11th solo album "Doggumentary Music" due out on March 2011. The track is called "New Year's Eve" and features the singer Marty James. Check it below!



I have to revise my comment from a few days ago, this song really grew on me and it's positive music. The beat produced by Scoop DeVille still sounds similar to Snoop's last year smash hit "I Wanna Rock" though.

No comments: