Friday, October 8, 2010

New Ice Cube album and videos

Los Angeles rap veteran and Hollywood actor Ice Cube just released his newest record "I Am The West" on Lench Mob Records on September 28th. The album features artists such as WC, Maylay, Jayo Felony and Ice Cube's sons Doughboy and OMG. "I Am The West" debuted on #22 on the Billboard top 200 which is pretty decent for an independent release in 2010.

Although its promising title, this album was a bit of a letdown to me due to its large number of weirdly short songs, crudities with the sound, in the tracklist and order. I will post a write-up on it later this month. As for now, be sure to check out the two new videos to "Y'all Know How I Am" and "Too West Coast"!

Y'all Know How I Am featuring OMG, Doughboy, WC and Maylay


Too West Coast featuring WC and Maylay

No comments: